Frequently Asked Questions?
What is GOGETMEIT (GGM)?
- GOGETMEIT (GGM) is trusted local tradsman service, which has been set up to help local businesses connect with communities in the area.
- Customers can post any jobs that they need carrying out on our platform, as well as obtaining quotes and booking the service on the spot.
Who Can Use GOGETMEIT (GGM)?
- Any one requiring any kind of tradesman can use GOGETMEIT (GGM).
- We want to help meet all of our customer’s needs.
Are The Traders Trusted?
- Of course! We make every effort to ensure every trader registered with us has a valid insurance document and a reference for previous jobs.
- We strive to ensure they’re fully accredited, with relevant health and safety documents, and the ability to carry out tasks to the highest standard.
What happens after I post a job?
- After you’ve posted your job, our system will allocate a trusted local tradesmen to carry it out on the time and date that you’ve specified
- it’s as simple as that! You won’t need to negotiate, or go through the tricky business of choosing a tradesman.
- We’ll send a trusted professional right to your doorstep to make the entire process simple for you.
How do I pay for jobs?
- You can pay the tradesman directly for the job after it’s been completed.
- you can pre-arrange the method with the tradesman between yourselves.
What should I include in my job posting?
- We only require details of the job that needs to be carried out – nothing more.
- Don’t worry about writing lengthy descriptions or sourcing the measurements of your property, let us do all the hard work!
The only circumstance where you might need more information is if you’re seeking a quote from a tradesman – in this case, it pays to include as
much information as possible.
How do you define ‘local’?
- On signing up, all tradesmen working with us establish how far they’d be willing to travel for a job – so ‘local’ can vary.
Some might specify they want all jobs to be within a five mile radius, while others might be willing to travel up to 20 miles, increasing their chances
of winning work.